Services :: Information Services
- Address information
Name of entity, address, phone and fax numbers; main products/services. Requisites for search: company name, product/service.
- Reference about company
Name of entity, address, phone and fax numbers; managerial staff; representations; sales/turnover, number of employees, range of products/services. Requisites for search: company name, activity, product/service.
- Company Business-reference
Name of entity, address, phone and fax numbers; year of establishing; managerial staff; structure, subsidiaries, affiliates, representations; main rates of activity -volume of production, sales, profits, number of employees etc.; ratios - paying ability, efficiency, profitability; range of products/services. Requisites for search: company name, activity, product/service.
- Subject reference
Brief information on the particular inquiry concerning the wide range of a business information: statistical, economical, financial data and indexes.
- Consulting analytic reference
Reference in different business, commercial, foreign economic, legislative, protocol matters, which requires professional knowledge, special subject analysis.
- Price reference
World, local, retail/wholesale, reference, indicative etc. prices on raw materials, equipment, products and articles from LACFI' information sources.
- Analysis, price's monitoring, estimation of property cost
The analysis, price's monitoring of production/goods, services. Cost definition or an estimation of property: complete property complexes; real estate, equipments, objects of not finished manufacture, confiscated property, insurance objects.
- Reference about import/export regulation
Custom duties, excise-duties, VAT, licensing, quotation, certification, ecological control and other export/import regulating norms by HS (Custom) codes.
- Direct marketing, information monitoring, market research
Arranging and conducting of marketing research; monitoring of markets, branches, product groups, particular product/service.
- Report on adjustment of exported/imported products from/to Latin American according to one product/custom code of the Latin American classification of commodities of foreign economic activity
Report includes information on common questions, requirements and regulation for supplying Latin American products to ARAB, custom tariffs, taxation, rules of origin, safety regulation, official control and hygiene (e.g. for foodstuff products), certification, technical requirement and specific requirements etc.
- Placing of business offers/inquiries on a web-site LACFI's «Business opportunity»
Placing of business offers/inquiries according to the application of the customer in the LACFI's «Business opportunity» database.
- Transfer of the business offer/inquiry
Search of business offers/inquiries in the LACFI's Business opportunity database and special issues according to customer requirements with further transfer to the customer.
- Concurrent publication of customer's offer/inquiry in Latin American business editions
Concurrent publication of customer's offer/inquiry in main Latin American business editions.
- Direct mail
Dispatch of customer's particular standard business offer/inquiry to the previously selected Latin American potential partners with the purpose of business projects realization. Transfer to the customer of the direct mail list in order to establish direct contacts between them.
- Information about business events
General information (name, date, subjects, contact details of organizers) on business external/internal economic measures: exhibitions, fairs, symposiums, seminars, conferences taking place in Latin American.
- Special selection of business information materials (without translation)
Search, selection, making out copies of information materials from LACFI' information resources according to the customer needs.
- Services are rendered upon receipt of the customers guarantee inquiry.
- Minimum order for any service is USD 30.
- Service are rendered in standard, urgent and express conditions with the respective rate 1; 1.5; 2.
- Payment for a service may be made by bank transfer, by check or by cash to the bookkeeping of the Latin American Caribbean Federation of India.
- Orders are being given to customers against presenting of the payment document.